A variety of 1-2 page fact sheets covering such topics as statistics, recommendations and programs.
A veritable plethora of physical activity tools and resources. These are categorized for your use under the following topics:
- Standards, Guidelines & Certification
- Older Americans
- Specific Health/Medical Conditions & Disabilities
Reports and articles covering a wide range of physical activity related topics. This page is categorized for ease of use as follows:
- School/Out of School Programming
- Obesity Prevention & Health Promotion
- Recreation & Sports
- Trails/Environment & Land Use
Many states have organized their own physical activity coalitions, Governor's Councils on Physical Activity or Physical Fitness and Sports, etc.
Information on NCPPA's involvement with the nation's first National Physical Activity Plan that will be lauched in March, 2010.