An Additional OSDFS Technical Assistance Webinar Opportunity For
Potential PEP Grant Applicants To Be Held On May 3, 2011
The Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools will be conducting one more technical assistance webinar (fourth) on Tuesday May 3, 2 p.m., EDT designed to assist applicants to better understand various aspects of the 2011 application process for grants under the Carol M. White Physical Education Program (CFDA 84.215F). You will find specific information related to these conference calls pasted below, or you can access the information on our website at: www.ed.gov/programs/whitephysed/applicant.html.
Technical Assistance Webinar for 2011 PEP Applicants
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time
Meeting Number: 743 546 231
Meeting Password: OSDFS
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones and other Smartphones too!)
1. Go to https://educate.webex.com/educate/j.php?ED=146284322&UID=1160668467&PW=NOWY4OWRkNzBi&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: OSDFS
4. Click “Join Now”.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the teleconference only please dial in using the following information:
dial in number: 1-800-369-2023
Participant code: 9594299
1. Go to https://educate.webex.com/educate/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.