The CEO Pledge is a national campaign promoted by the National Coalition for Promoting Physical Activity (NCPPA) to encourage every CEO in the United States to recognize physical activity as an important driver of employee health and business performance.
Why is the CEO Pledge™ Important?
The CEO Pledge is an evidence-based strategy for promoting a culture of physical activity within an organization. Studies of employee wellness programs consistently find that executive leadership is critical to employee engagement. If employees believe that creating a culture of physical activity is an executive priority, employees are more likely to be physically active.
Why You Should Sign the CEO Pledge™
- Your Employees Will Be Healthier
- Your Employees Will Be Happier and More Engaged
- Your Organization Will Increase Productivity
- Your Organization Will Be Better Positioned to Recruit and Retain Top Talent
- Your Organization Will Be Publicly Recognized As A Forward-Thinking Employer and Thought Leader